Sunday, March 07, 2010

Desires and Depression

Well after my breakdown on Karma and Life on (March 3rd) - I've learned whatever it is life must go on.. and so it has...
My quest on Karma - I have been listening to the speech by Suki Sivam on Bhagavat Gita.  There he explains about Karma and what it is to perform actions without attachments to the outcome.  Trust me I tried doing that these past two days and it is not easy.
Explains... why we go through depression... Depression is a feeling you get when you don't receive what you expect isn't it?

"Ceilings on Desires" is very important I think...

1 comment:

  1. I like the analogy of the earth as a valentine. Life is that way too. It's nice to have a life; there is good in each one. It’s nice to find spiritual people like you blogging. I enjoyed reading your blog. I’ve been sharing the spiritual tools I’ve learned on my blog Daily Spiritual Tools. I just wrote a post on my blog called “Raising the Veil” and would love your feedback. Blessings, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

QUOTE

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. " - Sai Baba

At the Feet Of Shiridi Saibaba

Hindu Blog

Thoughts

Spiritual Life