Friday, March 12, 2010

Life is a challenge - meet it.

In my last post I wrote about happiness and how you get happiness in your life depends on your choices.  In other words, if you learn to see the half glass full- instead of half empty you can find happiness.  Ironically, within couple of days I myself  faced  these challenges.  Many  spiritual leaders talk about 'ceilings on desires' - yet we are to dream... and aim for the stars to succeed in life.  They also say - 'Make life worthwhile by doing service, useful and productive work to the society.'


But, to aim high and shoot for the stars don't you have to dream also?  Isn't  that NOT ceiling your desires?, I am not sure.... Another thing I've come to realize is that... anything and everything in this world requires money and power.  Anything and everything you aim or desire to do requires money.  The world has become very materialistic.  Even if you want to volunteer your time to do good - that also requires resources - ie money! :(.

Conclusion -->Time = Money.


Anyways, after analyzing all this - I came to a conclusion... that I need to follow my own thought or advise.  How do I make this situation I am in positive?  My idea is to serve and do something positive to the society.  The Guru - whose teachings I follow and listen to once said - "If the cause is noble and the outcome is pure - Go ahead... God will be with you to help"

My cause is noble - and the outcome will be pure... but at present I am facing obstacles which are caused by materialistic / resource shortage.  How do I deal with this? I am stuck!..

Another quote by Sai Baba comes to mind.

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it."
Life is full of challenges and one has to meet and win over these challenges in his / her relentless struggle to realize life’s dreams. These challenges are not external but projections of the limitations and negative instincts of one's own self.

All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter. ....- My thought is pure......

What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past.

So, realize and decide to create my past that is the future past positive and shape it by giving it all I got within my power with love and strength, hopefully the future is the pure outcome I expect.





Share/Bookmark


0 comments:

Post a Comment

QUOTE

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. " - Sai Baba

At the Feet Of Shiridi Saibaba

Hindu Blog

Thoughts

Spiritual Life